- $ 95.00 per 50-minute session.
- $ 130.00 per 50-minute session for the initial assessment (required)
- $ 80 per 50 minutes for phone sessions and/or prorated at 10-minute increments.
- $150 per hour for initial intake
- $120 per hour for individual therapy
- $140 per hour for couple or family therapy
- $140 per hour for crisis meetings
I accept the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Select Health
- United Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Out of network
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for therapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I know dealing with insurance companies can be confusing. I am happy to help verify your coverage and benefits.
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged 60 dollars for the missed appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!